Sunday, 1 September 2013

Cover Love Sunday #1: Wings

       Cover Love Sunday is a weekly meme/feature hosted at the-quiet-girl-talks where you choose your 3 favorite covers for each weekly theme. (This weeks theme is wings)

#1

















Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. I haven't actually read this book, but I really like the cover





















Ember by Carol Oats. I hope that this weeks theme includes butterfly wings, because I love this cover




Spellbound by Samantha Combs. Again, I haven't read this book, BUT THE WINGS ARE FIRE. It's cool okay...

6 comments:

  1. Cool covers! I love the one for Halo:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover for Halo too! Thanks for letting me participate It was so much fun!

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to participate next week :P

      Delete
  2. Halo's cover is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too. Aside from the wings, I love the sunset in the background, and how you see the sun in between the couple. <3

      Delete