1. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since July 2012, so it's been a solid 3 years! The time has definitely flown by though. It seems like just yesterday was my first day in the wonderful world of blogging!
2. What is your current favourite book?
Armada by Ernest Cline. It was just so geeky and involved outer space so it was perfect for me. It also included tons of nerdy references and video games.
3. What is your most viewed post? Are you surprised that this particular post is your most viewed?
My most viewed post is actually an interview with Dianne of Oops! I Read It Again. It's so odd because it has about 4000 views and doesn't even compare to the second most viewed post because of that.
4. What's your favourite kind of post to write?
I honestly love writing reviews! I love it more if it's a book I actually enjoyed.
5. If you could trade places with a protagonist of any book, which protagonist would you choose?
I'd have to say Anna from Anna and the French Kiss. Etienne was just the best, so I don't see who wouldn't want to switch places with her.
6. Is there any couple in any book that you hate, but everybody else seems to love?
Yes! The girl that Thomas ends up with at the end of The Death Cure by James Dashner. I'd say who it is but I don't want to spoil. JUST KNOW THAT I DON'T SUPPORT IT.
7. Do you re-read books? If so, which book have you re-read the most?
I do! My most re-read book would have to be either The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.
8. Do you ever plan on stopping your book blog?
I don't so I hope that never happens! I love blogging about books so much. If anything, I'd switch to making booktube videos if I ever got the confidence, but I'm always going to do my best to keep up my blog!
9. Who is your favourite author?
My favorite author is Ernest Cline, just because I literally feel like the books he writes are just for me. They're perfect for me in every way.
10. Do you have any ship that never sailed, but you desperately wish it did?
Harry Potter and Hermione! I feel like they'd have been perfect for each other. Oh, well. :/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Goodreads: https://www.